Gugelhupf Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gugelhupf Recipe gets its zest sugar,vanilla and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gugelhupf Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gugelhupf Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Gugelhupf Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Gugelhupf Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 pk yeast dry active
- 1 c milk scalded then cooled
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c butter or margarine
- 5 eggs large
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 lemon rind of grated
- 3/4 c raisins
- 1/3 c almonds ground 2 oz pk
- 1/2 t salt
- 4 c flour unbleached unsifted
- Sprinkle yeast into milk to dissolve. In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla, lemon rind, raisins, and almonds. Mix salt and flour. Add milk and flour mixtures, alternately, ending with the flour mixture.
- Grease a gugelhopf mold, bust pan, or tube pan. Pour batter into pan. Cover and let rise until doubled in bulk, about 2 hours.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F. Oven for 40 minutes or until browned and done. Serve warm with butter.
- The gugelhopf mold is know also as a turban-head pan. If this is not available, you can use the others with the same results.