Baked Tomatoes With Provencale Stuffing Recipes is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Baked Tomatoes With Provencale Stuffing Recipes gets its zest from fresh cashew nuts,dry sherry.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Tomatoes With Provencale Stuffing Recipes,best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Tomatoes Recipe
- 4 md tomatoes unpeeled
- pulp removed
- 1 T olive oil
- 3/4 c onions Chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 T fresh parsley Chopped
- 2 t fresh basil Chopped
- 1 1/2 t fresh thyme Chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 3/4 c bread crumbs
- 1/4 c plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 375 F. Core tomatoes and scoop the insides out to leave whole shells.
- Heat skillet with oil to medium heat and saut onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, herbs and seasonings. Saut for about 4 minutes or until wetness evaporates.
- Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs and cup measure of the Parmesan cheese.
- Reserve the rest of the cheese for later.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture and sprinkle evenly with the remaining measure of Parmesan cheese.