How to cook that Vegetarian Patties at home.Vegetarian Patties recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Vegetarian Patties recipe can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Vegetarian Patties recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ (optional)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs into a large bowl. Stir in cottage cheese, rolled oats, wheat germ, dry onion soup mix, and dried thyme. Form into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place patties in oil, and brown on both sides. Remove patties to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Pour condensed soup into a small bowl. Stir in 1/2 can of water (or milk) to dilute, then pour over patties.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the soup is bubbly, about 20 minutes.