Hackbraten Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Hackbraten Recipe gets its zest sugar,onion and eggs.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Hackbraten Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Hackbraten Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Hackbraten Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Hackbraten Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 250 g pork a generous 1/2 Ground lb
- 250 g beef generous 1/2 Ground lb
- 100 g plain breadcrumbs 3.5 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic mashed or minced
- 1 bn parsley finely chopped
- 1 pn sugar
- 2 T lard
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic whole
- 1/2 yellow turnip sliced substitute carrot
- 1 water for pan gravy
- Mix the ground meat with all the other ingredients except for the lard, the sliced yellow turnip, sliced onion, and whole garlic cloves and shape into a rectangular loaf.
- Put in a casserole dish with the lard, the sliced onion, whole garlic cloves, and sliced yellow turnip. Roast at 390 degrees F until the onions turn brown.
- Then, add a little bit of water. Continue to roast, basting frequently. Add more water as needed. If the crust is getting too dark, cover the top of the meatloaf with aluminum foil.
- In the olden days, the cook put a clay tile on top of the meatloaf to achieve the same effect. At 390 degrees F, the meatloaf will be done after 1 1/2 hours and may be served immediately, sliced, and topped with the reheated pan juices.