Irish Stew Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Irish Stew Recipe gets its onions,potatoes and carrots.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Irish Stew Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Irish Stew Recipe
Irish Stew Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Irish Stew Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Irish Stew Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 T Oil
- 4 lg Onion cut in wedges
- 5 lg Carrots cut in thick Slices
- 2 Rib celery Sliced
- 1 1/2 lb Round steak or lamb
- 6 lg Potatoes
- 1 c Water
- Salt and pepper to taste Heat oil in large saucepan or skillet. Saute onions in oil. Add carrots and celery and cook for a few minutes.
- CUt steak into 1/4 to 1/2 inch cubes and add to onions, carrots and celery. Wash, peel and slice potatoes and add to pot.
- Pour in water, season to taste with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Skim of any foam, reduce heat and simmer over low heat until meat and vegetables are tender.
- NOTE: Can also cook in crockpot on low overnight, 7-8 hours, or on high for 3 4 hours.
- If desired, stew can be thickened by mixing 2 tablespoon flour with a little water and adding it to the stew.
- Heat through until thickened and serve piping hot.