Kulich Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Kulich Recipe gets its vanilla,milk and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Kulich Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Kulich Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Kulich Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Kulich Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 4 people
- 1/3 c raisins golden
- 3 T rum
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 pk active dry yeast 1/4 oz
- 1/2 c water warm 105-115
- 6 T butter softened
- 3/4 stick
- 3 eggs
- 2 T vanilla
- 3 T milk powdered
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/8 t saffron ground optional
- 4 3/4 c flour all-purpose
- 1/4 c almonds slivered
- 1/4 c orange peel chopped candied
- 1 c confectioners sugar
- 1 reserved soaking rum
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 t water
- Soak raisins in rum for at least 30 or overnight.Combine 1/2 teaspoon sugar along with yeast and water in small bowl.
- Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.Beat together remaining sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, powdered milk, salt and saffron, if using, and yeast mixture in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add 2 cups of the flour and 1 tablespoon of soaking rum, beating for 2 minutes at high speed.
- Drain raisins and reserve rum for glaze. Stir raisins, almonds and orange peel into dough with wooden spoon.
- Stir in enough of remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn out onto floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Place dough in greased bowl, turning to coat. Cover; let rise in warm spot for 1 1/2-2 hours, until doubled. Grease well two 1 lb.
- coffee cans. Line bottoms with rounds of waxed paper.