Lamb Stewed Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Lamb Stewed Recipe gets its tomato,pepper and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Lamb Stewed Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Lamb Stewed Recipe
Lamb Stewed Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Lamb Stewed Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Lamb Stewed Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 lb lamb boneless Lean
- 2 onions Chopped
- 1 c kidney beans Dried
- 2 T butter
- 1/4 c crisco
- 1 garlic clove Minced
- 1 T flour
- 1/2 c tomato paste
- 1 salt & pepper To Taste
- Soak the be4ans in cold water for 4 hours. Drain and cook in fresh water for 45 minutes. Brown the onion in butter. Combine 1 1/2 cup pf water taken from the beans with the onions and add the tomato paste.
- Mix well. Add salt and briong to a boil. Cut lamb into stewing chunks and brown the pieces in the butter. Add them to the boiling pot.
- Add 2 more cups of bean water reduece heat to simmer and do so for 30 minutes. Add the Criso and stew for 1 hour. Gravy: Brown the flour in the butter.
- Add 1 cup of the lamb bouillon, salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes then strain. Pour over the meat at serving.
- Drain the beans, add to the lamb and mix well. Cover with gravy. Goes well over rice or kasha.