Leeks Vinaigrette recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Leeks recipe gets its zest from vineger,black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Leeks Vinaigrette recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Leeks Vinaigrette Recipe
Leeks Vinaigrette Recipe with a easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of easy Leeks Vinaigrette Recipe,famous Leeks Vinaigrette recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 12 leeks
- 1/4 c oil
- often olive oil
- 4 t vinegar
- your choice
- black pepper
- Fresh Ground
- 1 T fresh parsley
- Mustard to taste
- Clean the leeks cut off most of the green parts and wash leeks very thoroughly, split if necessary, under cold running water.
- If they are large, do split them lengthwise each piece should be about the size of a large stalk of asparagus.
- Tie them into bundles in two places, put them in boiling salted water just to cover, and cook them slowly for 25 minutes, or until they are tender but not limp.
- Drain them well and be sure to save the broth to add to a soup.
- The leeks may be presented in a serving dish or arranged on individual plates.
- Make your vinaigrette in a bowl, adding mustard to taste, and whisk the dressing well until it is almost opaque, or emulsified, and pour it over the leeks.