Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap Recipe gets its zest from Dalmatia olives, ground avocado. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap Recipe
Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap recipe,Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap recipe step by step preparation,Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap famous dish
Yield: 5 people
- 4 omega-3 eggs , whisked
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin
- olive oil
- ½ cup onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 cup greens of choice
- (spinach , kale, watercress,
- chard , etc.), chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes ,
- ¼ cup kalamata olives , diced
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper to
- 8 slices roast turkey breast ,
- organic if possible
- ¼ cup hummus
- 1 avocado , sliced into 8
- Keep whisked eggs in a bowl at room temperature.Heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté onion for 2 minutes, or until softened
- Reduce heat to medium-low.Add garlic and stir to combine. Add greens, tomatoes, olives and seasonings. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add eggs to mixture and scramble.Turn heat off.Layer 2 slices of turkey together. Spread a layer of hummus on top
- Place a little egg mixture on one-half of the turkey breast and then roll the rest of the turkey around the egg mixture.
- If desired, place back into skillet and cook the wrap until the turkey is warmed through, or eat as-is. Spread any leftover egg mixture over the top.
- Top with avocado and serve with a side of berries.