Parfait Torte recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Parfait Torte recipe gets its zest from magoes,heavy cream and white sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Parfait Torte recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Parfait Torte Recipe
Parfait Torte is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Parfait Torte can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Parfait Torte recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 6 oz ladyfinger cookies
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c rum
- 2/3 c sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 T flour
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 c butter
- 3/4 c almonds (or walnuts)
- 1 c whipping cream
- for topping
- Candied fruit
- for garnish
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan with about half of the ladyfingers. In a small bowl mix together-cup of the milk and 1/4 cup of the rum sprinkle over ladyfingers.
- In the top pan of a double boiler, combine the remaining milk, 1/3 cup of the sugar, egg yolks, flour, and vanilla.
- Place over gently boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl cream together butter and the remaining sugar until smooth. Add cooled egg yolk mixture and nuts; beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add the remaining rum, beating constantly. Pour creamed mixture over ladyfinger-lined pan, being careful not to dislodge ladyfingers.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over filling. Cover torte and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, remove pan sides.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form and spoon attractively on top of torte.