Zucchini Cake Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Zucchini Cake Recipe gets its eggs,rum and baking powder.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Zucchini Cake Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Zucchini Cake Recipe
Zucchini Cake Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Zucchini Cake Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Zucchini Cake Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 10 1/2 oz small zucchini 300 g
- 1 c less 2 tbsp sugar 200 g
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 juice and peel of oneGrated lemon
- 1 ds salt
- 2 T rum
- 3 1/2 oz flaked coconut 100 g
- 3 1/2 oz candied fruit 100 g candied cher ries per th
- 1 illustration do not use fruitcake mix as
- 1 the flavor would be different k.b
- 3/4 c plus 2 tbsp flour (100 g)
- 1 t baking powder
- 4 egg whites chilled
- 1 shortening for greasing cake mold
- 7 oz dark cake glaze (200 g) this is a prepackaged
- Wash and dry zucchini, and trim off ends. Finely grate the unpeeled vegetables. Spread on a clean dish towel and pat dry. Beat sugar and yolks until creamy and sugar is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, rum, flaked coconut, and mix well. Cut the candied cherries in half, or chop into smaller pieces, as desired.
- Add to mixture. Mix flour and baking powder and add it as well as the grated zucchini. Beat the chilled egg whites to stiff peaks and carefully fold into the batter.
- Pour into well greased 'Rehruecken' mold. In a preheated oven, bake at 350 to 390 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then carefully invert into a grate and let cool all the way. Half a day before serving, cover with cake glaze all around.
- Let glaze dry. Shortly before serving, dust with flaked coconut.