Plunder Flechten Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Plunder Flechten Recipe gets its zest egg,cinnamon and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Plunder Flechten Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Plunder Flechten Recipe
Plunder Flechten Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Plunder Flechten Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Plunder Flechten Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 c candied fruit diced floured rolled in
- 1 cinnamon sugar
- 1 apricot preserves
- Prepare recipe of Plunderteig and chill. Cut off a third of the chilled dough and roll it out 1/4" thick. Brush the dough with beaten egg.
- Cover it with the floured candied fruit and sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar. Fold the dough in half and roll it out 1/2" thick. Cut the filled dough in 3/4 X 8" strips.
- Slit the strips down the center with a pastry wheel, leaving an inch uncut at each end, and twist the strips into various designs of single or double rounds.
- Arrange the twists on a buttered baking sheet, brush them with beaten egg, let them rise, covered, in a warm place until they double in bulk, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until they are golden. Brush the hot twists with apricot preserves.