Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe gets its zest butter,paprika and cream.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe
Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Mushrooms In Cream Sauce Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 lb mushrooms fresh
- 1/4 lb bacon diced
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 2 onions large diced
- 1 c white wine
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1 nutmeg pinch of
- 1 mace pinch of
- 1 c cream heavy
- 1 lemon juice 1/2 med lemon
- 2 parsles sprigs
- Clean mushrooms and slice in half if large. Pat dry. Fry bacon in a large pan until lightly browned. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Add the butter to the pan drippings. Add onions; saute until lightly browned. Add mushrooms; cook until tender, stirring often.
- Stir in wine, salt, pepper, paprika, nutmeg, and mace. Cover frypan and cook over low heat 15 minutes. Off the heat, add the cooked bacon, cream and lemon juice.
- Reheat until just warm. Do NOT let the mixture boil!!! Garnish with parsley and serve with noodles or dumplings.