Pork Casserole Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Pork Casserole Recipe gets its zest paprika,vinegar and onions.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Pork Casserole Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Pork Casserole Recipe
Pork Casserole Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Pork Casserole Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Pork Casserole Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 lb pork cut into
- 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 oz seasoned flour
- 1/2 oz caraway seeds
- 3 oz lard
- 1 oz paprika
- 6 oz shreaded cabbage or saurkraut
- 2 oz tomato puree
- 1 c water
- 1 oz vinegar
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 oz onions
- Toss the meat cubes in seasoned flour and caraway seeds. Heat lard and saute the meat with a lid on pan.
- Shake from time to time and cook until brown for 10 minutes. Then add ground paprika and sliced onions.
- Toss a few minutes, add tomato puree and white cabbage or saurkraut, vinegar and cold water.
- Season with a little salt. Simmmer gently for 1 1/2 hours until the meat is tender.
- Add sour cream or plian yoghurt at the last minute.