Potato Cheese Filling Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Potato Cheese Filling Recipe gets its onions,pepper and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Potato Cheese Filling Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Potato Cheese Filling Recipe
- 6 md potatoes
- 5 large may be used
- 2 lg onions
- 3 may be used if you love
- 1/2 c oil or
- 1/4 lb butter
- 1 stick
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded or
- 1 c dry bryndzia sheeps milk cheese
- 2 t salt
- 2 t black pepper Ground
- Peel and quarter the potatoes, cover with water, and cook until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the chopped onions in melted butter until golden.
- Drain and rice the potatoes. Shred the cheddar cheese or crumble the bryndzia. Add the onions, cheese, salt and pepper to the potatoes, blending well.
- Allow to cool, stirring occasionally. This filling may be refrigerated for several days but NOT frozen.
- NOTE: Leftovers may be used to make breakfast cakes or a a filling for potato boats or stuffed in green peppers.