Salmon Steak Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Salmon Steak gets its zest from thyme,cream,and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Salmon Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Salmon Steak Recipe
- 3 lb salmon steak
- 1/4 lb chopped mushrooms
- 1 medium onion minced
- 2 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 pepper and salt
- 2 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/3 cup fine bread crumbs
- Soak lid of clay cooker. Cut salmon in half and lay both pieces in cooker.
- Sprinkle with mushrooms, onion, and parsley and tarragon mixed.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Dot with butter and pour sherry around. Cover, put into cold oven and turn temperature to 425 F.
- After 30 minutes sprinkle crumbs over top and bake 30 more minutes