Sauerkraut Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Sauerkraut Recipe gets its zest paprika,pepper and caraway.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sauerkraut Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Sauerkraut Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Sauerkraut Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Sauerkraut Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 32 oz sauerkraut canned 2 cans
- 3 lb spareribs country style
- 2 t paprika
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 t caraway seeds
- 1/2 t pepper
- 10 bacon slices rolled inflour
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut. Place sauerkraut in large 4-quart casserole.
- Add 2 qts. hot water. Add uncooked spareribs, paprika, bouillon cubes, caraway seeds, and pepper.
- Cook covered, over low heat, 3 to 4 hours. Fry floured bacon slices.
- Break bacon into saurkraut. Remove bones from the sauce before serving.
- Serve with dark bread and steins of beer.