Red Wine Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Red Wine Recipe gets its zest bay leaves,berries and wine.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Red Wine Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Red Wine Recipe
Red Wine Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Red Wine Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Red Wine Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 serves 4
- 3 c red wine
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar
- 1 baron saddle& back legs of hare or
- 1 salt
- 1 black pepper Freshly Ground
- 1/2 c flour
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/2 c flour
- 6 juniper berries crushed
- 2 oz margerine
- Make a marinade by combining the wine, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper, cloves, juniper berries & bay leaves. Joint the meat by cutting off the back legs & cutting the saddle into two.
- the meat in the marinade & refrigerate for 24 hours. Remove the meat, dry it & dust it w/ the flour.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt the margerine & fry themeat until brown. the marinade over the meat, cover the saucepan & simmer over low heat for approx.
- 1 hour, or until the meat is tender. remove the meat from the saucepan & keep it warm. Strain the cooking juice & return it to the pan.
- Cook it until it reduces by approximately half. If the resulting sauce is not thick enough, it may be thickened w/ a little flour. To serve, arrange the meat on a serving platter & pour the sauce over it.