Schinkennudeln Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Schinkennudeln Recipe gets its zest sour cream,eggs and bread.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Schinkennudeln Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Picture credits to https://ellerepublic.de/schinkennudeln-mit-ei/
Schinkennudeln Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Schinkennudeln Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Schinkennudeln Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3/4 lb fresh egg noodles
- 1/2 lb ham diced
- 1 salt
- 1 c sour cream
- 3 T swiss cheese Grated emmentaler
- 1 T to 2 tb butter
- 2 T bread crumbs
- This is one of the most popular German casseroles, especially south of the Main Line.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the noodles in salted water and drain; they can also be left over from the day before.
- Fill a souffle pan with alternate layers of ham and noodles; salt lightly and put some of the sour cream and some grated cheese over each layer.
- The top layer should consist of noodles. Dot with little bits of butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
1 thought on “Schinkennudeln Recipe,How To Make Schinkennudeln Recipe”
just see no i was linked to site