Tuna Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Tuna gets its zest from celery,bread crumbs and juice.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
- 1 3/4 lb tuna fresh steaks
- 1 teaspoon pepper ground
- 4 each tomatoes peeled chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil crumbled
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 each onion red sliced
- 1/2 cup vermouth dry
- Preheat oven to 425/F Rub steaks with oil and season with the pepper.
- Saute the onion until limp then add tomatoes and vermouth and cook 2-3 minutes more.
- Place steaks in a shallow baking dish, pour the mixture over them and sprinkle with basil.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done.