How to cook that Vegetarian Stuffing at home.Vegetarian Stuffing recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Vegetarian Stuffing recipe can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Vegetarian Stuffing recipe.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup cubed apples (optional)
- Mix together the bread, cream of mushroom soup, vegetable broth, water, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Add any or all of the optional ingredients as desired. It will be sticky. Shape into a loaf and wrap in (nonstick, sprayed) foil to bake.
- Bake for about an hour at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). You can slice it like a meatloaf and serve.