Wiener Schnitzel Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Wiener Schnitzel Recipe gets its olive oil,eggs and dry bread.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Wiener Schnitzel Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Wiener Schnitzel Recipe
Wiener Schnitzel Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Wiener Schnitzel Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Wiener Schnitzel Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 4 oz veal per person Slices milk fed pink in color
- 1/4 inch thick
- 1 olive oil
- 1 lard
- 1 salt
- 1 flour
- 1 eggs 1 egg per two
- Beaten slices veal
- 1 fine dry bread crumbs
- Trim all fat from veal. Pound each slice as thin as possible about 1/8 inch thick.
- Make small vertical cuts all around the edges of the veal. Salt each slice. Dip first into a soup plate containing flour, and shake off excess; next into a soup plate of beaten egg; finally into a soup plate containing dried bread crumbs, pressing crumbs well in with the palm of your hand, then shaking off excess.
- Fry in deep fat, half olive oil, half melted lard, so hot that it smokes, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until heat is right when the breading ripples golden brown.
- Schnitzel is done and tender when a fork goes right through the meat.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges and potatoes or salad as a side dish.