Yeast Dumplings Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Yeast Dumplings Recipe gets its zest butter,milk and yeast.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Yeast Dumplings Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Yeast Dumplings Recipe
Yeast Dumplings Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Yeast Dumplings can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Yeast Dumplings recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g flour 4 1/2 cups less 1
- 1 tbsp
- 1/4 l milk 1 cup plus 1 tbsp
- 40 g fresh yeast 1.4 oz
- 1 ds salt
- 150 g butter or better yet
- 1 clarified butter 2/3 cup
- 1 2 eggs
- Heat the milk a bit and then dissolve the yeast in it. Make a well in the flour, and pour the yeast mixture into it. Let rest for 1/2 hour.
- Then, add the remaining milk and the salt, and knead well. Vigorously beat the dough until it forms bubbles, then cover, and in a warm spot, let rest for 1 hour.
- Cut off fist size pieces, and - on a floured pastry board - let these pieces rise one more time, for another 15 minutes.
- In a wide pot, melt the fat, and then add warm, salted water to a depth of about 3/4 inch. Add the dumplings, arranged in one layer, touching each other.
- Put a lid on the pot, and additionally seal the edges - where the lid rests on the pot - with damp cloths in order to keep the steam inside.
- Bake at low heat. The dumplings should be done in about 20 minutes, and have the highly desirable 'Schuepet' hard, brown crust on the bottom.