Scheiterhaufen Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Scheiterhaufen Recipe gets its zest butter,brown sugar and nuts.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Scheiterhaufen Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Scheiterhaufen Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Scheiterhaufen Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Scheiterhaufen Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 6 rolls or an Sliced equivalent amount of slic
- 1 white french bread
- 4 T sugar
- 3 to 4 eggs
- 1 t heaped cinnamon
- 125 g raisins
- sultanas 4 1/2 oz
- 1/4 l milk 1 cup plus 1 tbsp
- 1 ds salt
- 75 g butter 1/3 cup
- Mix the milk, eggs, cinnamon and sugar and beat until smooth. Cut the rolls into quarter inch thick slices, dip into the milk mixture, and then arrange in layers in a buttered baking dish.
- Scatter catter raisins and sultanas in between the layers.
- Dribble leftover liquid (if any) on top of the sliced rolls, and then dot the top with small dabs of butter.
- In order to keep the surface from drying out, cover the top of the dish with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.