Apple Kuchen recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Apple Kuchen recipe gets its zest sugar,lemon juice and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Apple Kuchen recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Apple Kuchen Recipe
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 c flour unbleached unsifted
- Milk filling
- 1 T lemon juice
- 3/4 c sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 pk yeast
- dry active
- 4 T sugar
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 egg large
- 3 c apples
- tart sliced
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 T flour unbleached
- 1 egglarge
- Mix yeast, salt, 4 T sugar, and 3/4 cup flour. Add butter to milk. Heat until very warm 120-130 degrees F. Gradually add milk to flour mixture.
- Beat for 2 minutes. Add egg and 1/2 cup flour. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes. Mix in enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Knead for 5 to 10 minutes, until dough is shiny and elastic. Place in greased bowl and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Pat dough into well-greased 10-inch springform pan pressing the dough 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Toss apples with lemon juice, cinnamon, 1/4 cup sugar, and 2 T of flour. Arrange in rows on top of the dough. Beat together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and egg.
- Spread over apples. Let rise in warm place for 1 hour. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes. Best when served warm.