Ardshane House Irish Stew Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Ardshane House Irish Stew Recipe gets its neck,pepper and pearl.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Ardshane House Irish Stew Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Ardshane House Irish Stew Recipe
- 4 lb Middle neck of lamb cut in
- One inch chunks
- 4 lb Potatoes peeled
- 10 sm Onions sliced
- 2 oz Pearl barley
- 2 pt Beef stock
- Salt and pepper To Taste
- That's the basic recipe. You can add a load of sliced carrots and leeks to make it go further and about 5-6 tsps. of Worchestershire sauce or regular brown sauce wot you Yanks pour over everything.
- If you like, you could add a half a pint of Guinness to your stock. I make my stock from the potato peelings, carrot tops, leek ends, and any other stuff I find lurking in the refrigerator.
- If you chuck in a few moldy lamb bones and boil/simmer for several hours, you should get a damned good stock strain the liquid or you'll get God knows what stuck in your teeth.
- You'll need to start with about 5 pints of liquid. Then bung everything into a ginormous pan, bring to the boil, and then simmer for about two hours.
- should taste bloody orgasmic! Salt and pepper to taste, depending on your level of drunkeness.