Baked Gefilte Fish Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gefilte Fish Recipe gets its zest from celery,black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Gefilte Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Gefilte Fish Recipe
- 1 lb halibut
- 1 small onion
- 1 slice bread crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 sweet green pepper chopped
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Defrost the fish, if frozen. Grind the fish and onion in a food processor.
- Add the bread, salt, pepper and egg. Mix well. Shape into 12 balls.
- Combine the oil, onion, green pepper and tomato sauce in a baking dish.
- Arrange the fish balls in it, cover, and bake in a 325-degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Baste with the sauce before serving.