Biskuitstreifle Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Biskuitstreifle Recipe gets its zest eggs,butter and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Biskuitstreifle Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
- 60 g butter 1/4 cup
- 2 eggs separated
- 100 g flour 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp
- 1 a bit of milk
- 1 salt To Taste
- 1 a bit of baking powder
- Cream the butter and 2 egg yolks, then add milk, flour, salt, and baking powder. Meanwhile, beat the 2 egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Carefully fold into batter. Line a jellyroll sheet with baking parchment, and cover with 1/3 inch layer of the dough.
- Bake at medium heat. After the pastry has cooled, cut into small strips, about 3/4 inch x 1 1/2 inches big.
- Add to soup just before serving.