Bulgur Salad recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Recipes gets its zest from hot salad, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy baked recipe , the top 10 on this site. This Easy vegetarian recipe was delicious and hot. Easy makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Bulgur Salad recipe in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below salad recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Bulgur Salad recipe
Bulgur Salad recipe step by step preparation
- 2 c bulgur
- 1 bunch green onions , chopped
- (About ½ c.)
- 1 c coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ c coarsely chopped fresh mint
- ¾ c olive oil
- ½ c lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tomatoes , peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Place bulgur in a small bowl and add enough warm water to cover the bulgur by about o inch. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
- Drain bulgur in a sieve or fine strainer. Use your hands to squeeze out any extra water.
- Place bulgur in a large mixing bowl and add onions. Stir well. Add parsley and mint and toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and gently stir in the tomatoes.