Cabbage Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Cabbage Curry Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cabbage Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Cabbage Curry Recipe
Cabbage Curry Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Cabbage Curry Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 1/4 white cabbage
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 - 3 dried red chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Finely shred the white cabbage and cut the potatoes into pieces.
- Heat a little oil in a pan then fry 2 to 3 dried red chillies on a low heat until dark brown.
- Add the cumin seeds and stir for a few seconds till brown.
- Next, add the turmeric, potatoes, chopped tomato and cabbage. Stir.
- Add a little water and salt then cook on a low heat until the potatoes are almost cooked.
- Finally add a few peas and cook until almost all the water has evaporated.