Caraway Potatoes Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Caraway Potatoes Recipe gets its zest pepper and potatoes.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Caraway Potatoes Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Caraway Potatoes Recipe
- 500 g potatoes a generous lb
- 1 l water a generous quart
- 1 salt To Taste
- 1 pepper To Taste
- 1 T caraway seed
- Peel the raw potatoes, slice them, and boil in very salty water until tender.
- Drain the water. Scatter the caraway seed over the potatoes, cover, and on low heat, let dry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The potatoes are served in a bowl, and frequently the cook would pour melted butter over them.