Chili Marinade Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Marinade Recipe with eggs recipe gets its zest from orange juice,olive oil and pepper .Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chili Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chili Marinade Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and
- 1 minced
- 1 chipotle pepper chopped
- 1 1/3 lb fish fillets (thick)
- 1 ground black pepper to
- 1 taste
- Combine the orange juice, cilantro, olive oil, garlic and chipolata.
- Place the fish in a glass dish and cover with the marinade.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Remove the fish from the marinade and place on a rack set into a baking pan or on a broiling pan.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness.