Creamy Pumpkin Soup is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This pumpkin soup Recipes gets its zest from cool soup, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy creamy soup, the top 10 on this site. This Easy creamy pumpkin soup was delicious and hot. Easy soup makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot drink. Creamy Pumpkin Soup in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below cool creamy drink recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe step by step
- ¼ c butter or margarine
- 1 large onion , peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 16- oz can pumpkin (2 c.)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 c half-and-half
- 2 ½ c vegetable broth
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp minced parsley
- Melt butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Add chopped onion and, stirring frequently, cook until soft but not brown.
- Add curry powder and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer. Place curried onion in a food processor or blender. Add pumpkin and salt and process until smooth.
- Add half-and-half and process again until smooth. Pour pumpkin mixture back into saucepan and stir in vegetable broth. Heat soup slowly over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, stir cinnamon and minced parsley into the sour cream. Serve soup steaming hot with a dollop of seasoned sour cream in each bowl.