Fried Sage Leaves Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Fried Sage Leaves Recipe gets its zest egg,cider and white wine.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fried Sage Leaves Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Fried Sage Leaves Recipe
Fried Sage Leaves Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Fried Sage Leaves can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Fried Sage Leaves recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 4 people
- 1 c scant flour
- 3 T cold water
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 a few tablespoons white wine
- ha rd cider
- 1 egg white
- 1 T butter that has been Melted
- -allowed to cool
- 1 pn salt
- 1 pn (mall sugar
- Plenty of nice fresh sage leaves oil or shortening for deep frying take the flour and mix with the cold water into a thick batter that must be smooth.
- Then mix in the beaten egg and stir well; pour in a little sour wine, yet not too much. Beat the egg white into soft peaks and fold into the batter.
- Finally, add the butter as well as a very little salt and sugar and stir the batter once more. Wash and dry off the sage leaves, dredge them in the batter, and fry them on both sides in hot lard see Note until crispy.