One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This One Pot Cheeseburger Recipe gets its zest from fresh soup. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole , the top 10 on this site.
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe with ground beef
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe is famous,One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole is very delicious recipe,most of people liking recipe is One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe,
Yield: 6 people
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion , diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Roma tomato , diced
- 2 green onions , sliced
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onion and cook until beef has browned
- about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, ketchup, mustard, pasta and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese. Cover until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and green onions, if desired.