Jumpin Jambalaya recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Jumpin Jambalaya recipe gets its zest from fresh jumpin pieces . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Jumpin Jambalaya recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Jumpin Jambalaya recipe step by step preparation at home
Jumpin Jambalaya recipe step by step preparation,one of famous recipe Jumpin Jambalaya,spicy and delicious recipe Jumpin Jambalaya
Yield: 4 people
- 14 ounces low-fat turkey kielbasa
- 1 pound boneless , skinless chicken breast
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium celery stalk , chopped
- 2 small onions , chopped
- 4 cloves garlic , chopped
- 1 small bunch green onions , chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper , chopped
- 1 14½- ounce can of diced tomatoes , no salt added
- 1½ cups uncooked brown rice
- 4 cups water
- 2 cubes , low-sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley , finely chopped
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Cut the chicken breast and kielbasa into 1-inch chunks.
- Spray a medium-sized pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage and chicken over medium heat and remove from the pan.
- Add next 6 ingredients to the same pot and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Put the cooked meat back in the pot; add the rice, water, chicken bouillon cubes, bay leaf, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a boil Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for about 50 minutes* or until the water is evaporated
- Stir in parsley and serve warm.