Chicken Kiev Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chicken Kiev Recipe gets its egg yolk,butter and breadcrumbs.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Kiev Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chicken Kiev Recipe
Chicken Kiev Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Chicken Kiev Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Chicken Kiev Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Servings: 6 people
- 4 lg chicken breasts
- 200 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 egg beaten
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 breadcrumbs dry
- 1 butter for frying
- Wash and dry breasts, removing any connective tissue or skin. Place smooth side on cutting board, and pound to flatten to about five millimeters thickness.
- Combine butter with yolk of egg and divide into four equal parts. Roll into sausage shapes seven to eight centimeters long. Cover each with greasproof paper and chill until the pieces are very hard.
- Wrap the breasts around each piece of butter, creating four parcels. Dip in flour, one at a time. Shake off excess flour and pat flat in the palm of the hand.
- Dip in beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for a few hours. Deep-fry (in butter if possible) until golden brown.
- traditionally, Chicken Kiev is served with buckwheat kasha and peas served in small pastry shells. DO NOT REHEAT this dish or keep warm for periods of time, as the butter will melt and run out.