Lubecker Schwalbenester Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Lubecker Schwalbenester Recipe gets its zest pepper,eggs and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Lubecker Schwalbenester Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Lubecker Schwalbenester Recipe
- 500 g 4 x veal cutlets
- 125 g raw ham thin Slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 pn flour
- 1 T butter or margarine
- 1 pn white pepper
- 2 t cornstarch
- 1/2 pt water
- Cook the eggs for about 8 minutes. Flatten the veal cutlets. Cover with ham. Wrap the eggs in the cutlets. Roll in the flour.
- Heat butter in a saucepan. Brown the rolls from all sides. Add water and cook gently for 30 minutes. Take the swallownests out and keep warm.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little water. Add mixture and pepper to the sauce. Make it cook one more time. Pour over the swallownests and serve.
- Combine with mashed patatos and vegetables.