Meatloaf Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Meatloaf Recipe gets its zest onion,sour cream and beef.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Meatloaf Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Meatloaf Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Meatloaf can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Meatloaf recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2 lb ground beef lean
- 1 onion medium chopped
- 3 T water cold
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t mustard prepared
- 3 hard cooked eggs peeled
- Vegetable oil sauce
- 1 t cornstarch
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/2 lb ground pork lean
- 3 T bread crumbs
- 2 eggs large
- 1 t paprika
- 2 T parsley chopped
- 4 bacon strips
- 1 c beef broth
- 1/4 c water hot
- 1/4 c water
- Thoroughly mix ground meats, onion, bread crumbs, 3 T cold water, and eggs. Flavor with salt, praprika, mustard, and parsley. Blend ingredients thoroughly.
- Flatten out meat mixture in the shape of a square, (8 X 8-inches). Arrange whole hard-boiled eggs in a row along the middle of the meat.
- Fold sides of meat pattie over the eggs. Shape meat carefully into a loaf resembling a flat bread loaf. Occasionally rinse hands in cold water to prevent sticking.
- Cube 2 strips bacon; cook in a Dutch oven about 2 minutes. Carefully add the vegetable oil; heat. Place meatloaf in the Dutch oven and cook until browned on all sides.
- Cut remaining bacon strips in half and arrange over the top of the meatloaf. Place uncovered Dutch oven in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- While meat is baking, gradually pour hot beef broth over the top of the meatloaf; brush occasionally with pan drippings.
- When done remove meat to a preheated platter and keep it warm. Add 1/4 cup of hot water to pan and scrape all particles from the bottom.
- Bring to a gentle boil and add cornstarch that has been mixed with 1/4 cup water. Cook until bubbly and thick. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Reheat to warm. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve the sauce separately.