Mutton chops Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Mutton chops Recipe apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one fish with its skin may be acceptable dish is Mutton chops Recipe
Mutton chops Recipe step by step preparation
- 250 grams Mutton chops
- 300 gms Onion
- 1 tsp (optional) Ginger garlic paste
- 8 pieces (medium size) Green chillies
- 1 bunch (big) Coriander
- Black pepper - two spoons
- Salt to taste.
- Preparation Finely cut onions and keep aside. Slit green chilies. Coarse grind pepper.
- Wash coriander. Chop leaves and stems and keep aside. Wash mutton chops. Drain well and keep aside.
- Place a 4-litre pressure cooker on the stove. Add oil. Add finely chopped onions.
- Stir-fry. Add ginger garlic paste. Allow the onion to turn brown. Add slit green chilies. Fry for two minutes. Transfer mutton chops.
- Stir the contents well. Cook on low flame for 5 minutes. Add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Add salt and pour water enough to cover the contents of the cooker. Cook on low flame.
- Wait for 5 whistles and then switch off. A good side dish for roti, plain rice, fried rice, dhal rice etc.