Mutton Paaya Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Mutton Paaya Recipe apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one fish with its skin may be acceptable dish is Mutton Paaya Recipe
Mutton Paaya Recipe step by step preparation at home
Mutton Paaya Recipe step by step preparation,one of famous recipe Mutton Paaya Recipe,spicy and delicious Liver Mutton Paaya
Yield: 4 people
- 6 Paya
- 4 nos Onions
- 2 nos Tomato
- 50 gms Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Coriander powder
- 4 tsp Coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste.
- Wash paya. Drain water and keep aside
- Cut onions and tomatoes into small pieces
- Wash coriander. Cut and keep aside.
- Heat a 4-litre pressure cooker.
- Add oil and heat.
- Put onions, ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Add finely cut tomatoes. Add turmeric, chili, dhania powder and salt.
- Allow the mixture to cook on low flame for 5-10 minutes. Transfer paya and coriander leaves. Cook for 5 minutes. Mix well.
- Pour water enough to cover the contents in the cooker. Continue to cook on low flame.
- Wait for 5-6 whistles and then switch off. Serve hot with idly, roti, iddiyappam, plain rice, dhal rice, fried rice, plain paratha