Wine Punch Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Wine Punch Recipe gets its zest sugar,strawberry.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Strawberry Wine Punch Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Wine Punch Recipe
Wine Punch Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish.Wine Punch can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Strawberry Wine Punch recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2 pt strawberries stemless
- 1 rinsed cut in hall
- 1 T granulated sugar
- 1/2 bottle german riesling well
- 1 chilled
- 1 T brandy preferably alsbach
- 1 uralt
- 1/2 bottle german sekt well
- 1 chilled
- Bowle is a classic German party wine punch. During the month of May throughout Germany, bowle is served flavored with fresh woodruff Waldmeister, a sweet scented herb with white flowers, which grows especially well in wooded and shady areas away from hot climates and sunshine.
- Later, during strawberry season, bowle is made with strawberries which grow abundantly everywhere.
- As German summer season progresses, bowle is prepared with other fruits like sweet imported peaches, chunks of juicy watermelon, pieces of bright orange cantaloupe, or plump raspberries.
- Place the strawberries in a large covered glass jar a sun tea jar will be fine, sprinkle them with sugar and drizzle them with the brandy.
- Set them aside to marinate for two hours to allow the sugar to draw out the juice from the berries.
- Add white wine, stir, and set aside for two additional hours. When ready to serve, pour in serving punch bowl.
- Add Sekt and serve chilled in wide champagne type glasses, making sure to distribute strawberries with the wine.