Salmon Rolls Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Salmon Rolls gets its zest from celery,bread crumbs and juice.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Salmon Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Salmon Rolls Recipe
- 2 lb salmon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cayenne to taste
- 1 cup crumbs bread buttered
- 3/4 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 teaspoon onion juice
- 1/2 cup cream light
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 mace to taste
- 4 each mushroom caps
- Remove skin and bones. Cut salmon into strips 1/2 inch thick by 1 1/2 inches wide and up to 8 inches long.
- Butter 8 custard cups and coil salmon into the cups. In a double boiler, cook mushrooms and onion juice for 5 minutes then add the flour, light cream, salt, pepper, cayenne and mace and stir constantly until cooked and thick.
- Pour sauce into custard cups then bake at 375/F for 25 minutes.
- Drain off juice from cups, unsold the fish and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with the buttered crumbs, put a buttered mushroom cap on each fish roll.
- Broil the rolls until the mushrooms are done and the crumbs browned.
- Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.