Scalloped Potatoes recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Scalloped Potatoes recipe gets its zest potatoes,milk, and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Scalloped Potatoes recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb potatoes sliced thinly
- lengthwise a
- wiped dry
- 2 cloves garlic
- Rub a large gratin dish with garlic earthenware will take the garlic better or put the peeled cloves through a garlic press, rubbing the pure and juices all over the sides and bottom of the dish and discarding any solid debris that remains.
- Let it sit for a few minutes until the garlic has dried and is no longer tacky to the touch.
- Butter the dish liberally and pack the potatoes in lightly salted layers.
- Barely cover the potatoes in milk and bring to a simmer on the top of the stove if using an earthenware dish, protect it with an asbestos pad underneath.
- Dribble a thin layer of cream over the surface, dot with thin shavings of butter, and bake at 375-400 for about 45 or 50 minutes, until the liquid has been absorbed.