This is a family favorite. A hearty warming curry that’s perfect comfort food. Lamb Curry recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Lamb Curry recipe gets its zest from potatoes, and cinnamon.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Lamb Curry recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Lamb Curry Recipe Step By Step Preparation At Home
Lamb Curry Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Lamb Curry Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g lamb neck or lean lamb
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 2.5 cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 pieces cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 2 cardamoms
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Fry the chopped onion in a little oil until lightly brown. Add the cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- Next, add the grated ginger and garlic and fry well, stirring continuously.
- Add the lamb, turn up the heat and brown the meat. Next, add all the powdered spices and fry for a minute, stirring well.
- Add the chopped tomato, a little water and salt to taste, then cook for at least an hour.
- Finally, add the potatoes and cook for another half an hour or until the meat and potatoes are cooked.