Schlesisches Himmelreich Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Schlesisches Himmelreich Recipe gets its zest prague powder,white pepper, and berries.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Schlesisches Himmelreich Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Schlesisches Himmelreich Recipe
- 1 lb fruit prunes
- Dried apricots apples pears
- 4 fine pork chops or 1 lb
- pork steaks
- 2 oz
- 4 tbsp lard or butter
- You will need a medium-sized stewpan with a lid. Soak the fruit for a couple of hours - or overnight if possible - in either plain water or cold tea which will give a darker, richer juice to cover.
- Fry the chops in the fat, turning them once, so they take color.
- Add the fruit and the soaking liquid. Cover and simmer all together for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Or until the fruit is soft and the chops cooked through.
- Serve with potato dumplings.