Westphalian Cabbage Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Westphalian Cabbage Recipe gets its beans,pepper and onions.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Westphalian Cabbage Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Westphalian Cabbage Recipe
Westphalian Cabbage Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Westphalian Cabbage Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Westphalian Cabbage Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 lb cabbage 1 head approx wt.
- 1 t salt
- 1 c beef broth
- 1 T cornstarch
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1 t caraway seeds
- 3 apples small tart
- 2 T water cold
- 1/4 t sugar
- Shred Cabbage. Heat vegetable oil in a Dutch oven, add cabbage, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and caraway seeds. Pour in the beef broth and cover, simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel, quarter, core and cut apples into thin wedges. Add to cabbage and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch with cold water, add to cabbage, and stir until thickend and bubbly.
- Season with vinegar and sugar just before serving.