White Bean Soup Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This White Bean Soup Recipe gets its beans,pepper and onions.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy White Bean Soup Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
White Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 lb navy beans dry
- 3 qt water
- 1 ham bone or hock smoked
- 2 T parsley chopped
- 1 c onions finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 c celery tops finely chopped
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Cover beans with water in large pot or soup kettle and soak overnight.
- Rinse beans well and return to pot with ham bone and 3 quarts of water.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours. Add parsley, onions, garlic, celery and tops, salt and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove ham bone, dice the meat, and add meat to soup. Serve hot.