Wild Pig Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Wild Pig Recipe gets its pepper,wine white and crisco .Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Wild Pig Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Wild Pig Recipe
Wild Pig Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Wild Pig Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Wild Pig Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 42 1/3 oz pork shoulder wild or tame
- 1 rolled and tied up
- 1 3/4 oz butter
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper To Taste
- 4 juniperberries smashed
- 2 3/16 lb sauerkraut
- 2 bayleaves
- 6 juniperberries whole
- 2 apples
- 1 c wine white
- 6 sl canadian bacon
- 1 3/4 oz crisco
- Melt butter and fry pork on all sides in it.Add the salt, pepper and smashed juniperberries.
- Heat oven to 225 C and bake the pork for 1/2 hour long, basting it with its juices a couple of times.
- Heat the crisco in a pot and saute the sauerkraut shortly in it.Add bayleaves, juniperberries, the grated apples and the wine.
- Let simmer, on medium heat, for 30 minutes.Put the pork on top of the sauerkraut and pour the juices allover it.
- Let it bake for another 35 minutes, at 170 C. Slice pork and serve on top of kraut with beer.
1 thought on “Wild Pig Recipe,How To Make Wild Pig”