Bauernfruhstuck Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Bauernfruhstuck Recipe gets its zest egg,cider and white wine.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bauernfruhstuck Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Bauernfruhstuck Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Bauernfruhstuck can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Bauernfruhstuck recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 4 potatoes medium
- 4 bacon strips cubed
- 3 eggs large
- 3 T milk
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 c ham cooked small cubes
- 2 tomatoes medium peeled
- 1 T chives chopped
- Boil unpeeled potatoes 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water, peel and set aside to cool.
- Slice potatoes. In a large frypan cook bacon until transperent.
- Add the potato slices; cook until lightly borwned.
- Meanwhile blend eggs with milk and salt. Stir in the cubed ham. Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges; add to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes in the frypan. Cook until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve at once.